Montag, 31. Mai 2010

Current Features: Brazilian Newspaper, BOOTIE Top 25, MI-Tracks, MashStix

Hey friends, today I want to present you some current stuff, where DJ Morgoth was recently highlighted or featured...

This month I was asked, as well as many other awesome producers by the crew of the BOOTIE Rio Party to contribute a track towards Brazillian National Newspaper O Globo’s style guide to the last decade, using only tunes from that decade. So I'm featured with my track "I Kissed A Fire Girl", mashing up Jan Delay & Katy Perry.


Furthermore, my "Dr.Alban & Yamboo vs. Linkin Park - Sing Hallelujah To The New Divide" Mashup is listed in the actual BOOTIE Top 25.
Make sure to download also the other 24 hits @ the BOOTIE Mashup Blog Page: http://bootiemashup.com/blog/category/top10


One of my latest work, "Stylo It's Nop Good" is featured over @ the new MASHUP INDUSTRIES TRACKS site as well as over @ MASHSTIX. Here it gots just the Stix Smashed Award and waits for a review.

Keine Kommentare: